Thursday, November 26, 2009

Flavor diaries ;D

Today, I decided to finally begin blogging about my shisha flavor experiments. I have been experimenting for some time, mixing various shishas together to see how the flavor would come out. So far, I have mixed strawberry and banana, blackberry and raspberry, chocolate and cappuccino, cherry and cola, and many others I can't recall at the moment. I usually tweet the results of my experiments, and tell all my friends in real life, but I realize that perhaps I need to write a more detailed account of each in a blog format. Tomorrow, I will be trying watermelon and sex on the beach together. I will let you all know how that went. I am always in pursuit of novelty and yumminess.
Share this post :

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

0 comments: