Thursday, November 5, 2009

Critique

Today, I put up sweet buttons on my site, anyone wanna volunteer (constructive) criticism? www.hookahatyourhome.com
I designed the buttons myself, from scratch. I used Paintshop Pro. And since I was not sure how to make each half of the graphic link to a different part of my site, I used One Note screen clipping function to separately save each half of my graphic as a .png image and then uploaded both images onto my zencart based website, using a special code to line them up exactly. Phew. :) Now the navigation is super clear AND I get to show off my art skills.
Share this post :

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

0 comments: