Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wonderful event on Halloween

Hookah Catering LLC would like to thank each and every one of you who made it out to Murphy's Law II on Halloween. We had a blast serving you all hookah and answering your many questions. I believe, we went through almost my whole box of business cards. I had 250 at the beginning of the night and only made it home with about 50. That means 200 cards are now distributed among my Richmond/Chesterfield/Midlothian fans. And, mind you, I did not force my cards upon anyone, people kept asking me for them.

Now the pressure's on to REALLY perfect my website, since so many people will be looking at it. I am ashamed to admit that not even all the items in my inventory are listed for sale on my website yet. -_- That is because I was working on so many projects lately... But nonetheless, the products will go up tonight. Tomorrow afternoon the latest. :) If you have any feedback whatsoever about my website (http://www.hookahatyourhome.com) or this blog, PLEASE, do not hesitate to comment. I am all for constructive criticism. I really need a fresh point of view. I look at my website so many times a day, I get desensitized to any errors on it... If you look at something enough times, it begins to look all right, even when it's not. :DShare this post :

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

0 comments: